- The Microtek UPS EB 900 VA is enabled with high performance technology and reliability.
- Intellicharge pulse technology: Charges battery faster, ensures upto 70% more battery life
- Possesses micro-controller based Intelligent Control Design and display indicators for faults and status.
- Dura Retain technology: Longer backup for long power cuts
- Constant and continuous regulated charging: Saves electricity on charging
- In-built resettable circuit breaker protection: For total safety of appliances connected
- Auto reset: Switches off on overload. Resets automatically when load reduces
- The UPS has CCCV technology with auto trickle mode.
- Smart overload sense, short circuit protection, battery state monitoring, multi stage battery charger and mains input voltage range selection.
- UPS is 84%+ efficient.
- Overload: 110%
- Short – Circuit: 300%
- Charger Current: 6.5 A
The Microtek UPS EB 900 VA works with one battery system and input DC range is 10.5 ~ 14.2.
Exide Tube Master TM500L Plus
The new Tube Master range are manufactured as per Exide’s proprietary Tubular technology using one of the world’s most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art ‘HADI’ high pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available.
With hi-tech R&D center at Kolkata, Exide has developed the high-corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability.
- Tough tubular battery with thicker plates for tough conditions.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More electrolyte – higher acid volume per ampere hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle application.
Microtek + Exide Combo-Microtek EB 900 VA Home UPS and Exide Tube Master TM500L Plus
|Brand||Microtek + Exide|
|Inverter Type||Inverter-Home UPS|
|Inverter Capacity||900 VA|
|Inverter Output||Square Wave|
|Inverter/UPS Warranty||2 Years|
|Battery Warranty||24 F + 12 P|
|Battery Capacity||150 Ah|