LUMINOUS ECO WATT 650 HOME UPS and Exide Tube Master TM500L Plus Description
LUMINOUS ECO WATT 650 HOME UPS
Luminous ECO WATT 650/665/700 Home UPS is a square wave home UPS designed with a simple user interface, making it simpler to maintain batteries and inverters without any worry. A highly efficient home UPS model, it fulfills power backup requirements with customer centric innovation, giving battery life a 70% enhancement.
- Powerful thermal management system to auto-cool or shut down system depending on temperature.
- Inbuilt water-level sensor indicating battery water requirements.
- Promotes longer battery life with automated holiday mode and no-load shutdown.
- Charges battery quickly with 3 selectable current settings and even at low current availability of 110 V Mains AC.
- Saves battery consumption and life with advanced battery maintenance systems.
- Offers four layers of protection: Overload with Auto Reset, Battery Reverse Polarity Protection, Ultra-Fast Short Circuit Protection and Batter Deep Discharge Protection with Reset Option.
- Uses FSW technology for long-term life and efficiency.
- There are visual indicators for Charging, Eco Overload, Battery Electrolyte Level, Low Battery Level and ON Mains.
- There are audio alarms for Battery Over Voltage, Short Circuit Trip, No Load Shutdown, Battery Low Pre-Alarm, Battery Low Trip, Overload and UPS ON.
- Overload, battery-deep discharge, ultra-fast short circuit and battery reverse polarity protection.
ABCC (ADAPTIVE BATTERY CHARGING CONTROL) TECHNOLOGY
The ECO WATT 650/665/700 Home UPS uses ABCC technology for:
- negligible water loss
- better profile adjustment
- advanced battery management
- 70% enhanced battery life
- faster charging
Exide Tube Master TM500L Plus
The new Tube Master range are manufactured as per Exide’s proprietary Tubular technology using one of the world’s most exclusive, advanced and state-of-the-art ‘HADI’ high pressure spine casting (at 100 bar) machines, which is not commonly available.
With hi-tech R&D center at Kolkata, Exide has developed the high-corrosion resistant and robust spine technology using the HADI process, which ensures a super fine grain structure, for strength, long life and highest reliability.
- Tough tubular battery with thicker plates for tough conditions.
- Made with Exide’s Torr Tubular technology.
- Housed in tall DIN containers.
- More electrolyte – higher acid volume per ampere hour.
- Most suitable for deep cycle application.
Electrical LoadRecommended Inverter RatingBack-Up Time2 Tubelight + 2 Fan + 1 TV + 3 CFL600 to 1150 VA4:45 to 5:15 Hours2 Tubelight + 4 Fan + 1 PC + 3 CFL600 to 1150 VA3:00 to 3:30 Hours5 Tubelight + 7 Fan + 1 PC + 7 CFL600 to 1150 VA1:30 to 2:00 Hours